Fuel Your Dreams. Become Leaders. Change The World.
This half-day Summit is themed around building three things: leadership, confidence, & dreams
Saturday, Sept 21st 930am-1pm (next Summit is Nov 16th)
Girls ages 12-18 with big dreams please join us!
**Walk-ins are welcome at the event $25 each.
Moms, if you want your girl:
– to be more resilient to pressures around her.
– to learn leadership skills to help her lead her actions and her dreams.
– to be more confident & know her worth to become her greatest potential.
– to learn mindset skills to help her overcome any challenges in her way.
– to be brave and creative to bring more joy to her daily life.
– to build positive relationships so she doesn’t get caught up in drama.
…Then grab your spot today! We can’t wait to meet you.
Meet our Speakers: Topics are around building leadership, confidence, & dreams:
- The 4 winners of the Girls Change The World Poetry Contest
- Speaker: Dena Patton – Girls Rule Cofounder, Speaker, Business & Mindset Coach, Author.
- Speaker: Laurie Sliva – Speaker, Coach, Founder of Bridges.
- Awesome Panel: Gelie Akhenblit (Website owner) and Shawn Linam (Space Engineer)
In this half-day Summit, you will build leadership, confidence, & dreams
- 9-9:30 am – Doors Open, registration, mix & mingling, dream wall, coffee, pink carpet/pictures.
- 9:30 am-11:30 pm – The Program/Speakers/Panel/Fun Activities around building confidence, dreams & leadership.
- 1130-12 – Lunch, Break, Shopping, Selfie Station.
- 12-1230 – Poetry performances
- 1230-1 – Raffle prizes, Challenge of the Month, Close.
- A few fabulous Raffle prizes are given at the end of the event: YOU get 1 raffle ticket for showing up, 1 raffle tickets for wearing your Girls Change The World T-shirt, 1 raffle ticket for checking in on Facebook or posting on Insta.
The Shine Brightly Summit is a quarterly event that is held at CO+HOOTS in Phoenix!
WHY: Through this program, the attendees learn the empowerment and leadership skills they need to thrive as young women and become our next generation of leaders and world-changers. The Shine Brightly Summit is a great event for girls and their moms (or adult/aunt/mentor/dad) not only to connect but to learn skill sets and get inspired together as we build a like-minded community of fabulous women and girls. Our kids need connection, empowerment and leadership more than ever, will you join us?
WHAT: Attendees will leave with tools, ideas, access to their greatness mindset, more confidence and ways to achieve their dreams that they didn’t have before! Each event is in coordination with our 12 leadership principles.
Shine Brightly Summit for Girls and their Moms (aunts/mentors/grandmothers/guardians)
❤️ Time & Date: Sept 21 930am-1pm (Next Summit: Save the date: Nov 16).
❤️ Location: CO+HOOTS – 221 E. Indianola Avenue Phoenix, AZ 85012
❤️ PRICE –Walk-ins are welcome at the event $25 each.
❤️Past pictures here and here!
❤️ WANT TO VOLUNTEER AT THIS SUMMIT OR OUR NOVEMBER SUMMIT? WE LOOK FOR GREAT VOLUNTEERS. DETAILS HERE.
- CONTACT? Please email email@example.com call 480-282-4242 or 602-327-2619.
- WANT TO VOLUNTEER AT THIS EVENT? WE LOOK FOR 7 GREAT VOLUNTEERS. DETAILS HERE.
- EVENT DRESS CODE: Casual attire is appropriate. Please NO cut off shorts or half shirts. Bring a light sweater the room can get cold. Wear your Girls Rule Tshirt if you have one.
- ONSITE SUPERVISION: All girls need to be accompanied by an adult during the Summit. Girls and groups of girls under the age of 18 who are registered for the Shine Brightly Summit are the responsibility of their leader/guardian/parent – the Girls Rule Foundation is not responsible for their safety.
- YOU MAY BE VIDEOTAPED OR RECORDED: The event is photographed and videotaped. By registering you are allowing a photo release to Girls Rule to allow us to use the pictures.
- PARKING: SEE below. See parking map below. If the parking lot is full at our building, please see the map below for legal street parking areas. Leave 5 minutes extra for parking/walking.
- ADDRESS: 221 E. Indianola Avenue Phoenix, AZ 85012. CO+HOOTS is located in an elevated building (2nd floor) above their parking lot and there are stairs and an elevator for your use.
- REGISTRATION CLOSES The day before the event at 3:30 pm. Attendees can receive refunds up to 7 days before event start date.
Using social media, YouTube, T-shirts, speaking stages and the media we are:
encouraging more girls to get the skills they need to know their worth and achieve their dreams.
“Empowered girls become empowered women who change the world”.
Get in action: Buy a Tshirt, share our Facebook content, tag us on videos of girls doing brilliant, beautiful or bold things, and follow us on instagram at @girlsrulefdn