Our Empowerment & Leadership Programs:
dreamLABs After-School Club
An after-school club for middle and high school girls. Start a club today!
Wings to Fly Summer Camp
Two sessions of camp. One for middle school and one for high school held in Northern Arizona in 2020. Limited to 25 girls per week. Camp registration will open Dec 2 2019 and close Feb 28th 2020 join our email list to be first notified.
Shine Brightly Monthly Summit
Quarterly workshop held in Phoenix, AZ designed specifically for teen girls and their mom (or dad/guardian/mentor) who support them.
The Brilliant, Beautiful & Bold Role Model Awards & Mentoring Program
Nominations open statewide in Sept 13 2019 and close Oct 16 2019. Annual Awards Reception Nov 9, 2019 where 6 girls will be awarded $1000 to further their dream and 1 year of leadership mentoring.
Our #GirlsChangeTheWorld movement!
We use our platforms and Tshirts to spread messages of empowerment, encouragement and leadership. “Empowered girls become empowered women who change the world”.
Why we focus on Social, Emotional & Leadership:
- Self-awareness: Know your strengths and limitations, with a well-grounded sense of confidence, optimism, and a “growth mindset.”
- Self-management: Effectively manage stress, control impulses, and motivate yourself to set and achieve goals.
- Social awareness: Understand the perspectives of others and empathize with them, including those from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Relationship skills: Communicate clearly, listen well, cooperate with others, resist inappropriate social pressure, negotiate conflict constructively, and seek and offer help when needed.
- Responsible decision-making: Make constructive choices about personal behavior and social interactions based on ethical standards, safety, and social norms.
- Leadership skills: our 12 leadership principles that help girls lead themselves, their actions, their choices and lead others confidently.Our four programs are along the top of this chart: