Our Four Empowerment & Leadership Programs:
1. dreamLABs After-School Club
dreamLAB is our leadership curriculum that can be used anywhere in the world with your group of girls. You can start a dreamLAB club in your school, organization, community, church, neighborhood, or at home! You need 5-20 girls for your dreamLAB club and all the curriculum you need is in the Leader Kit; Middle School, High School and Spanish versions available. Details here.
2. Wings to Fly Summer Camp
Extraordinary leadership camp for girls! Bring a friend and you both save $50. Two sessions of camp will be offered in 2020. One for middle school and one for high school held in Northern Arizona in 2020. Limited to 25 girls per week. Camp applications are now open. Details here.
3. Shine Brightly Monthly Summit
Quarterly empowerment and leadership workshop based on our 12 leadership principles. Held in Phoenix, AZ designed specifically for teen girls and their mom (or favorite adult – dad/guardian/aunt/mentor) who support them. Details here.
4. The Brilliant, Beautiful & Bold Role Model Awards & Mentoring Program
Nominations will open in Arizona statewide in Sept 17 2020 and close Oct 22 2019. Annual Awards Reception Dec 5, 2020 where 6 girls will be awarded $1000 to further their dream and 1 year of leadership mentoring. Details here.
Our #GirlsChangeTheWorld movement!
We use our online platforms and Tshirts to spread messages of empowerment, encouragement and leadership. “Empowered girls become empowered women who change the world”.
Why we focus on Social, Emotional & Leadership:
- Self-awareness: Know your strengths and limitations, with a well-grounded sense of confidence, optimism, and a “growth mindset.”
- Self-management: Effectively manage stress, control impulses, and motivate yourself to set and achieve goals.
- Social awareness: Understand the perspectives of others and empathize with them, including those from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Relationship skills: Communicate clearly, listen well, cooperate with others, resist inappropriate social pressure, negotiate conflict constructively, and seek and offer help when needed.
- Responsible decision-making: Make constructive choices about personal behavior and social interactions based on ethical standards, safety, and social norms.
- Leadership skills: our 12 leadership principles that help girls lead themselves, their actions, their choices and lead others confidently.Our four programs are along the top of this chart: