Girls Rule Foundation is a leader in empowerment and leadership programs
for girls ages 12-18 to help them become our next generation of leaders and world changers.
Our 5 Empowerment & Leadership Programs: Click on the titles for details about each program…
- dreamLABs After-School Club – a 12 week after-school club for middle and high school girls. A teacher starts the club and a designated girl leads the club. This program focuses on teaching the girls our 12 leadership principles (1 Principle per week) and expanding their dreams, communication development, teaching empowerment tools & practicing teamwork/friendships to help them become leaders and change agents – First goal impacts 200 clubs/2400 girls nationally.
- Wings to Fly Summer Camp – a week long summer camp in Northern Arizona for girls 12-16. This program focuses on teaching the girls our 12 leadership principles and expanding their dreams, teaching empowerment tools, practicing teamwork/friendships, teaching self-management skills, teaching financial literacy, and building entrepreneurship skills – Impacts 25 girls/families.
- Shine Brightly Monthly Summit – monthly workshop the first Saturday of each Month designed specifically for teen girls and their mom (or dad/guardian/mentor) who support them. This program focuses on teaching the girls our 12 leadership principles (1 Principle per month) and expanding their dreams, building their leadership skills, teaching empowerment tools & practicing teamwork/friendships – Impacts 60 attendees per month/ 800 attendees per year.
- The Brilliant, Beautiful & Bold Role Model Awards & Mentoring Program – Nominations open statewide August 21 -October 17th. 4 girls will win $500 to further their dreams and 1 year of leadership mentoring. All nominees are celebrated and acknowledged at our Annual Awards Reception Nov 3, 2018. This mentor program focuses on teaching the girls our 12 leadership principles and mentoring them in their education and dreams – Impacts 75+ nominees/4 award winners.
- Our #GirlsChangeTheWorld movement – using social media, YouTube, T-shirts, speaking stages and the media we are spreading our teachings and our messages about the importance of girl empowerment and leadership. Empowered girls become empowered women who change the world. – We can impact millions.