The LEARNING OBJECTIVES for our programs are to:
- Increase leadership skills in girls so they can lead and navigate their life successfully.
- Increase social and emotional awareness in girls so they can overcome hard things and build healthy coping skills.
- Increase confidence in girls to identify and progress in their dreams and goals.
- Increase high school and college graduation rates of girls to help them become our next generation of leaders.
2 Powerful Programs:
1. dreamLABs After-School Club available nationwide
dreamLAB is our leadership curriculum that can be used with your group of girls. You can start a dreamLAB club in your school, organization, community, church, neighborhood, or at home! This program builds self-esteem, dreams, friendships and leadership, plus it’s resume building! Start a dreamLAB club and hold your meetings via zoom or live at your school, organization, community, church, neighborhood, or at home.
We offer a Middle School and High School leader kit. Details here.
2. Wings To Fly Summer Camp in Arizona Summer 2024
This week-long Summer camp is designed for 25 girls per week who dream big and know they are leaders or want to be leaders. You know you were made to do great things and have big dreams, AND with the right tools, resources, education, and mentorship you know that you can SOAR! You are a young woman who wants to have fun at camp, and at the same time wants an extraordinary experience that will help further you, your dreams and your leadership! Details here.
At Girls Rule Foundation:
We help girls become the next generation of leaders.
We help girls build healthy, empowered, successful lives.
We help girls build a path to their dreams and education.
We help girls know that they are brilliant, beautiful & bold as they are.
We help girls ignite their greatness and know their worth.
“One of the most beautiful sounds I have ever heard is the sound of a beautiful strong
woman’s voice once she has discovered her true worth.”
– Elizabeth Gilbert, author of EAT PRAY LOVE
Our mentor program, and weekend summit were closed due to Covid.
Stay updated. Join our email list here: