Registration for Summer 2020 will open soon. We are sorry for the delay we are trying to make new venue arrangements.
We will be offering two weeks of camp. One week will be for middle school girls and one week will be for high school girls.
Join our email list here to be first to be alerted when camp opens and to keep updated on our other events.
Want to get involved with our camp committee or have questions email us: email@example.com
Read about Wings to Fly below…
This week-long Summer camp is designed for 25 girls per week who dream big and know they are leaders or want to be leaders. You know you were made to do great things and have big dreams, AND with the right tools, resources, education and mentorship you know that you can ROCK! You are a young woman who wants to have fun at camp, and at the same time wants an extraordinary experience that will help further you and your dreams!
We hope you will join us!
The Girls Enjoy Fun Camp Activities:
- Ropes Course
- Horseback Riding
- Art ∙ Music ∙ Laughter
- Zip Line
In addition, the girls will have extraordinary learning in the areas of Empowerment, Leadership, Entrepreneurship, and STEM:
- Our 12 Leadership Principles.
- Entrepreneur skills, money management, and skill sets to build careers
- 2 Fun STEM classes taught by extraordinary STEM women
- Guest speakers and experts from numerous industries who will educate and inspire you
We believe in girls and we believe in their dreams, and we feel that girls are the next generation of leaders. This camp is built on the knowledge that when girls are inspired to love who they are, know their worth, and build the skill sets that create a healthy, bright future they become unstoppable in their pursuit of their best self and their dreams.
Past camp pictures here!
- Dates: Summer 2020 – 1 week for middle school and 1 week for high school – weeks TBD.
- Only 25 girls per week are accepted – applications only
- Location: Northern Arizona
- IMPORTANT: Parents Drop off/Pick up
- Questions: Call our office: 480-282-4242 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Produced by The Girls Rule Foundation 501c3 [45-2923956] est. in 2013
- Please get on our email list to be the first notified as soon as it opens for registration
- Tuition: $650 per girl. SAVE $50 by bringing a friend – you both get $50 off when you come together!
- Only 25 girls are accepted per week. Application only.
- After you apply our camp director will call you within 10 days.
- $100 Deposit will be due at application. Balance ($550) is due 60 days prior to camp.
- Includes 7 nights lodging.
- Includes daily programming and activities.
- Includes 3 fresh, healthy and tasty meals are offered daily with 2 healthy snacks.
- DATES TO KNOW: *TBD*
- After you apply we will call you within 10 days to discuss your application.
- All accepted applicants will receive the pack list by May to help you prepare.
Our Camp Coaches:
All coaches are adults and are all certified coaches for this camp. These ladies are extraordinary leaders and successful women who are volunteers because their passion is to make a difference for girls.
Camper to Coach ratio: 3:1. – we create an exclusive, inclusive special environment where the girls truly build themselves and build each other.
In addition, there are two lead facilitators; Candace Banning and Dena Patton who are facilitators and trainers who will be bringing their years of leadership and facilitation to camp to create an extraordinary experience for the girls.
Take a look at past camp pictures here!
Our purpose is simple:
We help girls become the next generation of leaders.
We help girls build healthy, empowered, successful lives.
We help girls build a path to their dreams and education.
We help girls know that they are brilliant, beautiful & bold as they are.
We help girls ignite their greatness and know their worth.
“One of the most beautiful sounds I have ever heard is the sound of a beautiful strong woman’s voice once she has discovered her true worth.”
– Elizabeth Gilbert, author of EAT PRAY LOVE
Registration for Summer 2020 Camp will open soon!
Join our email list here to be alerted when camp opens and for our other events.
What do they have to say…..
Produced by The Girls Rule Foundation
501c3 [45-2923956] est. in 2013 – read about our programs here.
Join our #GirlsChangeTheWorld movement!
We are encouraging girls to learn the skills they need to know their worth and achieve their dreams. We are also encouraging women’s conferences and empowerment efforts to include girls too.
“Empowered girls become empowered women who change the world”.
Get in action: Join the movement here.