THIS PROGRAM HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE
TO COVID 19 WE ARE SO SORRY.
Dear Girls Who Change The World,
This week-long Summer camp is designed for 25 girls per week who dream big and know they are leaders or want to be leaders. You know you were made to do great things and have big dreams, AND with the right tools, resources, education, and mentorship you know that you can ROCK! You are a young woman who wants to have fun at camp, and at the same time wants an extraordinary experience that will help further you, your dreams and your leadership! Join us for the High School Week June 20-27 (incoming 9th – outgoing 12th) or the Middle School Week July 11-18 (incoming 6th-outgoing 8th). We believe in quality over quantity which is why we limit the camp to only 25 girls. It makes the experience, the learning and the relationships richer and more impactful.
The Girls Enjoy Fun Camp Activities:
- Ropes Course
- Horseback Riding
- Dream Circles
- Nature Hikes
They will also learn life-changing leadership & entrepreneurship skills in 4 areas:
• Our 12 Leadership Principles to help them build skills and tools that will help them succeed!
• Entrepreneurship, Business & Financial Literacy skills to help their career path!
• 2 STEM & Coding Classes!
• Self-Confidence & Self-Esteem skills to help their personal growth and relationships!
This camp is built on the knowledge that when girls are inspired to love who they are, know their worth, and learn the skill sets that create a healthy, bright future they become unstoppable in the pursuit of their best self and their dreams.
Past camp pictures here!
- Camp Dates: July 11-18 (middle and high school girls) drop off on day 1 (July 11th – 90 minute orientation 1-2:30pm) and
pick up is on July 18 (it is a 2-hour ceremony 10am-12pm). Due to Covid19 June camp dates are canceled.
- Only 25 girls accepted – applications only. Camp does sell out please apply as soon as you can.
- Location: Chauncey Ranch Camp in Mayer, AZ. 90 minutes North of Phoenix (map/details in the parent packet)
- IMPORTANT: Please arrange to drop off and pick up. If you are unable to get a family member to pickup/drop off please let us know in your application.
- FLIGHT DETAILS: Arrange to fly into Phoenix International Airport we will coordinate with you for transportation
- Bunks: The girls are bunked in pods of 6-10 girls
- Coaches: Each girl is also in a small group of 3-5 with 1 coach, plus the 2 Head Coaches to support her through the week.
- Questions: Call our office: 480-282-4242 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Produced by The Girls Rule Foundation 501c3 [45-2923956] est. in 2013
- Please get on our email list to stay connected
- Take a look at past camp pictures here!
- Attendee’s Tuition: $650 per girl. Come with a friend and you both get $50 OFF the tuition.
- $100 Deposit will be due at application. Balance ($550) is due by May 15th. Deposits are refundable.
- Go ahead and apply below to secure your spot with your $100 deposit – if camp doesn’t happen due to Covid19 deposits are refundable
- *The cost of camp is approx $1100 per girl, but we find a $500 sponsor for each camper!
- Limited to only 25 girls per week. We believe in quality versus quantity.
- After you complete your application our camp director will call you within 10 days.
- Includes 7 nights lodging.
- Includes daily programming, materials and activities.
- Includes 3 fresh, healthy and tasty meals are offered daily with 2 healthy snacks.
- All accepted applicants will receive the pack list in May to help you prepare.
Our Camp Coaches:
All coaches are adults and are all certified coaches for this camp. These ladies are extraordinary leaders and successful women who are volunteers because their passion is to make a difference for girls.
Camper to Coach ratio: 3:1. – we create an exclusive, inclusive special environment where the girls truly build themselves and build each other.
In addition, there are two lead facilitators; Candace Banning and Dena Patton who are facilitators and trainers who will be bringing their years of leadership and facilitation to camp to create an extraordinary experience for the girls. This camp has been in existence for 9 years.
Our purpose is simple:
We help girls become the next generation of leaders.
We help girls build healthy, empowered, successful lives.
We help girls build a path to their dreams and education.
We help girls know that they are brilliant, beautiful & bold as they are.
We help girls ignite their greatness and know their worth.
“One of the most beautiful sounds I have ever heard is the sound of a beautiful strong
woman’s voice once she has discovered her true worth.”
– Elizabeth Gilbert, author of EAT PRAY LOVE
What do they have to say…..
Produced by The Girls Rule Foundation
501c3 [45-2923956] est. in 2013 – read about our programs here.
Join our #GirlsChangeTheWorld movement!
We are encouraging girls to learn the skills they need to know their worth and achieve their dreams. We are also encouraging women’s conferences and empowerment efforts to include girls too.
“Empowered girls become empowered women who change the world”.
Get in action: Join the movement here.