THIS PROGRAM WAS CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19 AND WILL BE COMING BACK SUMMER 2024
A Camp For Girls Who Want To Change The World,
This week-long Summer camp is designed for 25 girls per week who dream big and know that they want to thrive in life. They know they were made to do great things and have big dreams, AND with the right tools, resources, education, and mentorship they know that they can SOAR! These young women want to have fun at camp, and at the same time they want an extraordinary experience that will help further their dreams and their leadership!
Join us for the High School Week (incoming 9th – outgoing 12th) or the Middle School Week (incoming 6th-outgoing 8th) dates to be determined! We believe in quality over quantity which is why we limit the camp to only 25 girls. It makes the experience, the learning and the relationships richer and more impactful.
The Girls Enjoy Fun Camp Activities:
- Ropes Course
- Horseback Riding
- Dream Circles
They learn life-changing leadership & entrepreneurship skills:
• Our 12 Leadership Principles to help them build skills and tools that will help them succeed!
• Entrepreneurship, Business & Financial Literacy skills to help their career path!
• Self-Confidence & Self-Esteem skills to help their personal growth and relationships!
When girls are inspired to love who they are, know their worth, and have the skill sets to
create a healthy, bright future, they become unstoppable in the pursuit of their best self and their dreams.
Past camp pictures here!
- 2024 Camp Dates: TBA (parents drop off and pick up times will be announced)
- Only 25 girls accepted – applications only. Camp does sell out please apply as soon as it opens.
- Location: Northern Arizona (yes girls fly in for this camp, we will arrange pick up)
- IMPORTANT: Please arrange to drop off and pick up. If you are unable to get a family member to pickup/drop off please let us know in your application.
- FLIGHT DETAILS: Arrange to fly into Phoenix International Airport we will coordinate with you for transportation
- Bunks: The girls are bunked in pods of 4-8 girls
- Coaches: Each girl is also in a small group of 3-5 with 1 coach, plus the 2 Head Coaches to support her through the week.
- Questions: email@example.com
- Produced by The Girls Rule Foundation 501c3 [45-2923956] est. in 2013
- Please get on our email list to stay connected
- Take a look at past camp pictures here!
- Attendee’s Tuition: $650 per girl. Come with a friend and you both get $50 OFF the tuition.
- $100 Deposit will be due at application. Balance ($550) is due by May 1st. Payment plans are available.
- *The cost of camp is approx $1100 per girl, but we find a $500 sponsor for each camper!
- Limited to only 25 girls per week. We believe in quality versus quantity.
- After you complete your application our camp director will call you within 10 days.
- Includes 7 nights lodging.
- Includes daily programming, materials and activities.
- Includes 3 fresh, healthy and great meals are offered daily with 2 healthy snacks.
- All accepted applicants will receive the pack list in May to help you prepare.
Our Camp Coaches:
All coaches are adults and are all certified coaches for this camp. These ladies are extraordinary leaders and successful women who are volunteers because their passion is to make a difference for girls.
Camper to Coach ratio: 3:1. – we create a private, inclusive special environment where the girls truly build themselves and build each other.
In addition, there are two lead facilitators; who are facilitators and trainers who will be bringing their years of leadership and facilitation to camp to create an extraordinary experience for the girls. This camp has been in existence for 9 years.
Our purpose is simple:
We help girls become the next generation of leaders.
We help girls build healthy, empowered, successful lives.
We help girls build a path to their dreams and education.
We help girls know that they are brilliant, beautiful & bold as they are.
We help girls ignite their greatness and know their worth.
“One of the most beautiful sounds I have ever heard is the sound of a beautiful strong
woman’s voice once she has discovered her true worth.”
– Elizabeth Gilbert, author of EAT PRAY LOVE
What do they have to say…..
“Camp was exactly what our family and our girl needed! Fantastic group of ladies coaching these girls. Can’t say enough good things about camp and the girls rule foundation.” – Joseph (Dad of attendee)
“It was the perfect camp for my daughter. The Parent orientation was a 10, the coaches gave us a lot of information about how the program works and how it will help my daughter.” –Reina (mom of attendee)
“Life-changing! This was a stepping stone for me and it helped me better understand who I am as a person and also made me realize that I had some pretty amazing qualities about myself.” -Carly (attendee)
Produced by The Girls Rule Foundation
501c3 [45-2923956] est. in 2013
We are encouraging girls to learn the skills they need to know their worth and achieve their dreams. We are also encouraging women’s conferences and empowerment efforts to include girls too.
“Empowered girls become empowered women who change the world”.