Girls Rule Foundation is an Arizona based 501c3 nonprofit number 45-2923956 that helps girls build leadership, self confidence and bright futures through our 4 educational programs and #girlschangetheworld movement. As a grassroots nonprofit we have an ongoing wish list of needs – please feel free to share the list:
- Brainstorm with us!
Join us in January for our Private Strategic Mastermind/Brainstorming session to help Move our Movement coast-to-coast in 2019. Email Dena for details at Dena@girlsrulefoundation.org
- Wish List of items needed:
- $20 Gift cards to Wal-Mart for program and office supplies
- Reams of white copy paper
- $20 Gift cards to Kinkos for workshop worksheets 4 per girl per program
- $20 Gift cards for gas to travel to schools and organizations in Northern and Southern AZ
- Scholarships! $120-$1000 donors for our scholarship program. Each of the 4 programs has
scholarship opportunities for girls who couldn’t otherwise afford them. Our goal is to fully fund our
Laura Anderson Scholarship Fund at $13,000 per year.
- A refurbished desktop Mac computer
- To find an ad agency who will take us on as a probono client for 6 months to help grow our social
media campaign for our national #GirlsChangeTheWorld Movement
- To find a donated small airstream or small enclosed trailer that we can ‘wrap’ in our brand to
expand our programs statewide and Movement
- Companies who want to be involved in our Programs or Movement to advance girls and women in leadership.
3. Tie us in! We love being the chosen charity for events, conferences, associations, golf tournaments etc.
4. Give! Think of us for your end-of-year giving. No gift is too small. 501c3 # 45-2923956
To drop off or mail these items please send to:
Girls Rule Foundation
4802 E. Ray Road, Suite #23-241
Phoenix, AZ 85044
To inquire or ask questions call Dena: 480-282-4242