Fuel Your Dreams. Become Leaders. Change The World.
This half-day Summit is themed around building three things:
leadership, confidence, & dreams
5 Reasons to attend Shine Brightly Summit with the girl in your life:
1. To connect, grow and have fun together!
2. To learn skill sets to further and fuel her dreams!
3. To learn leadership and resiliency skills!
4. To build her confidence so she can handle hard things!
5. To have time dedicated to growing your dreams and changing the world together!
Girls ages 12-18 who want to dream big please join us!
Adults, if you want your girl:
– to be more resilient to pressures around her.
– to learn leadership skills to help her lead her actions and her dreams.
– to be more confident & know her worth to become her greatest potential.
– to learn mindset skills to help her overcome any challenges in her way.
– to be brave and creative to bring more joy to her daily life.
– to build positive relationships so she doesn’t get caught up in drama.
…Then grab your spot today! We can’t wait to meet you.
Meet our Speakers: Topics are around building leadership, confidence, & dreams:
- Speaker: Dena Patton – Girls Rule Cofounder, Speaker, Business & Mindset Coach, Author.
- Speaker: Laurie Sliva – Speaker, Coach, Founder of Bridges.
In this half-day Summit, you will build leadership, confidence, & dreams.
- 9-9:30 am – Doors Open, coffee, registration, mix & mingling, dream wall, pink carpet/pictures
- 9:30 am- Program starts!
- 930-11:45 pm – The Program/Speakers/Activities around building confidence, dreams & leadership
- 1145- Lunch, Break, Shopping, Selfie Station
- 1215- Challenge Activity, Challenge of the Month to build confidence, dreams & leadership
- 1pm – *Raffles and Close
- *A few fabulous Raffle prizes are given at the end of the event: You get 1 raffle ticket for showing up, 1 raffle tickets for wearing your Girls Change The World T-shirt, 1 raffle ticket for checking in on Facebook or 1 for posting on Instagram.
** We will be posting our 2020 dates soon**
The Shine Brightly Summit is a quarterly event that is held at CO+HOOTS Coworking space in Phoenix!
WHY: Through this program, the attendees learn the empowerment and leadership skills they need to thrive as young women and become our next generation of leaders and world-changers. The Shine Brightly Summit is a great event for girls and their moms (or adult/aunt/mentor/dad) not only to connect but to learn skill sets and get inspired together as we build a like-minded community of fabulous women and girls. Our kids need connection, empowerment and leadership more than ever, will you join us?
WHAT: Attendees will leave with tools, ideas, access to their greatness mindset, more confidence and ways to achieve their dreams that they didn’t have before! Each event is in coordination with our 12 leadership principles.
Shine Brightly Summit for Girls and their Moms (or aunts/dads/mentors/grandmothers/guardians)
❤️ Time & Date: Sat., TBA 930am-1pm. Coffee from 9-930 and lunch is around 11:45am. ** We will be posting our 2020 dates soon**
❤️ Location: CO+HOOTS – 221 E. Indianola Avenue Phoenix, AZ 85012
❤️ PRICE – $20 per person or $18 per person when you bring 4 or more people. Walk-ins are welcome at the event $25 each.
❤️Past pictures here and here!
❤️WANT TO VOLUNTEER WITH US? Please volunteer at our Awards on Dec 14th at ASU here.
WHAT: Attendees enjoy inspirational speakers, activities, discussions, the dream wall and a panel discussion of ladies all centered around building confidence, setting goals, and achieving their dreams. Attendees will leave with tools, ideas, access to their greatness mindset, more confidence and ways to achieve their dreams that they didn’t have before! Each event is in coordination with our 12 leadership principles.
WHY: Through this program, the attendees learn the empowerment and leadership skills they need to thrive as young women and become our next generation of leaders and world-changers. The Shine Brightly Summit is a great event for girls and their moms (or adult/aunt/mentor/dad) not only to connect, but to learn skill sets and get inspired together as we build a like-minded community of like-minded women and girls. Our girls need connection, empowerment and leadership skills more than ever, will you join us? Each Summit is in coordination with our 12 leadership principles.
The Shine Brightly Summit is going on its 7th year! It is a quarterly event that is held at CO+HOOTS in Phoenix and is one of 4 empowerment and leadership programs by The Girls Rule Foundation!
- CONTACT? Please email email@example.com call 480-282-4242 or 602-327-2619.
- WANT TO VOLUNTEER AT THIS EVENT? WE LOOK FOR 7 GREAT VOLUNTEERS. DETAILS HERE.
- EVENT DRESS CODE: Casual attire is appropriate. Please NO cut off shorts or half shirts. Bring a light sweater the room can get cold. Wear your Girls Rule Tshirt if you have one.
- ONSITE SUPERVISION: All girls need to be accompanied by an adult during the Summit. Girls and groups of girls under the age of 18 who are registered for the Shine Brightly Summit are the responsibility of their leader/guardian/parent – the Girls Rule Foundation is not responsible for their safety.
- YOU MAY BE VIDEOTAPED OR RECORDED: The event is photographed and videotaped. By registering you are allowing a photo release to Girls Rule to allow us to use the pictures.
- PARKING: Park below the building and come up the stairs to the event.
- ADDRESS: Co+Hoots at 221 E. Indianola Avenue Phoenix, AZ 85012. CO+HOOTS is located in an elevated building (2nd floor) above their parking lot
- REGISTRATION CLOSES TOO DAYS BEFORE the event at 3:30 pm. After that please pay $30 at the door.
Using social media, YouTube, T-shirts, speaking stages and the media we are:
encouraging more girls to get the skills they need to know their worth and achieve their dreams.
“Empowered girls become empowered women who change the world”.
Get in action: Buy a Tshirt, share our Facebook content, tag us on videos of girls doing brilliant, beautiful or bold things, and follow us on instagram at @girlsrulefdn