|It is very important to us that before you apply for Committees or Board positions please read about:
- Our Purpose
- Our Values
- Our programs
Requirements & Requests – PLEASE read thoroughly before applying:
- You are inspired by our mission and wish to help elevate the impact, resources and reach of Girls Rule Foundation.
- You are committed to offering your time, energy, and expertise.
- You enjoy collaboration and working with a team to accomplish the mission.
- You are looking for an opportunity that offers emotional intelligence/SEL, transformation, empowerment, and leadership for girls.
- You are self-motivated and want to create the same opportunities for girls 12-18.
- As a Committee Member, you are committed to a give/get a standard donation of $100 in your year of service
- As a Board Member, you are committed to give/get a standard donation of $1000 in your year of service
Girls Rule Foundation operates with 1 Board of Directors and 4 Program Committees
DETAILS & APPLICATION ARE LISTED BELOW.
1. Committee #1 -The Summer Camp Committee: Active Mar 2020 – July 2020
Objective: Help plan and execute 2 week-long leadership summer camps held June 2020 and July 2020 in Northern AZ
- Help with the recruitment of 10 volunteer camp coaches (5 for each week)
- Assist Men’s Committee to secure (50) $550 sponsors (one sponsor per camper)
- Provide input/brainstorming on speakers and new camp activities for 2020 camps
- Secure five (5) raffle baskets of prizes for our fundraising event at camp
- Volunteer for the first day of camp (check in) ( or you can apply to be a coach at camp!)
2. Committee #2 – The dreamLAB + Movement Committee: Mar 2020-Dec 2020
Objective: Help to spread the word to schools and organizations and homeschoolers nationally
- Share information on this program with middle and high schools, teachers, organizations, homeschoolers nationwide.
- Help secure brands and leaders who want to advocate or financially sponsor this program.
- Share the marketing on this program via your network and social media
- We are always looking for possible exposure (meetings) with teachers, principals, and parent groups for this program.
- Strategize on how to move the movement to reach and engage with more girls.
- We are always looking for partnerships, brands, influencers who can help move the movement
3. Committee #3 – The Quarterly Shine Brightly Mother-Daughter Summit Committee: Jan 2020 – Oct 2020
Objective: Be the team to execute our quarterly Shine Brightly Summit 1/2 day events open to the public (TBA)
- Be a volunteer at one of the three Summits 8am-130pm
- Help market the summit to the community and help invite moms/girls to attend
- Help to secure (2) $250 sponsors and (1) $500 sponsor
- Provide suggestions for improvements, speakers, and ways to elevate the event
4. Committee #4 – The BBB Awards Reception Committee: March 2020 – Dec 2020
Objective: Plan and execute our annual awards reception on Dec 5 2020 at ASU
- Help to secure 15 Volunteers for the event on Dec 5 at ASU and be a volunteer the day of the event
- Help the chairperson to arrange details for the food and decor for the event
- Gather items for 5-7 raffle baskets
- Secure 3 corporate sponsors for the event
- Help to share the nomination information in your networks, schools, teachers etc.
5. Board of Directors:
Meetings 3rd Tuesday (via zoom and live in Phoenix, don’t have to live in Phoenix)
- This is a governance and fundraising board made up of men and women who support the mission and vision of Girls Rule Foundation.
- This Board helps elevate the strategy for growth for Girls Rule through partnership and growth ideas.
- All Board members have a $1000 Standard Give/Get Policy
- All positions for the 2020-2021 board of directors are being accepted through May 15th
Fill out the form below and we will be in contact with you: