Girls are ready to lead!
Are you giving them a platform to lead?
This is our global leadership program that can be started anywhere in the world that is English speaking. As of October 2019 we will offer Spanish versions.
This is our After-School Program, dreamLAB, which is a girl-led, adult-supported program that is for girls who want to build leadership skills, pursue their dreams and who want to make a difference in the world.
You can start a dreamLAB club in your school, organization, community, church, neighborhood, village or at home!
We bring you excellent content and structure, you just bring your girls!
You just need 5-20 girls to participate for 12 weeks.
The dreamLAB Leader Kit is only $269 it is everything you need to start your club!
The Leader Kit includes:
- The Leader Kit! We have created 12 content modules based on our 8 years of teaching our SEL programming and our 12 Leadership Principles. There is an easy-to-follow 90-minute agenda for each of the 12 meetings that are inside of the Leader Kit – it’s all you need, just bring your girls!
- Support! You will have email and app support from Girls Rule Foundation for any questions! In October 2019 we will also be offering a leadership call for all dreamLAB leaders to receive additional leadership training with the other girl leaders.
- Videos! Quick, weekly videos that make a difference for your club that will help teach the weekly leadership principle and give them a weekly challenge.
- Community Service ideas! Each club completes a community service project at the end of the 12 weeks. The club votes on their project and completes it together.
- Gifts! We will mail you 20 brilliant, beautiful and bold pink bracelets and 20 #girlschangetheworld bookmarks as a gift for your club members!
Six reasons girls love to be a part of a dreamLAB Club:
- They learn important skills; leadership training, relationship building, communication development, SEL learning and goal planning that will prepare them to thrive and become leaders.
- They build their leadership and community service resume
- They love that it is a platform for their leadership, friendships, and goals.
- They appreciate the tools, skills and help they get to achieve their goals.
- They build positive friendships and have fun each week.
- They learn how to make the world a better place.
How It Works:
It’s a ‘club in a box’ with all the structure and content “done for you” so that you can start anytime and anywhere. We have been teaching this content for 8 years in Arizona through our other 3 programs, and NOW it is in a kit that you can offer to your girls.
When you purchase a club below watch your email within 15 minutes you will receive the Welcome Kit that will help you:
- Identify the 2 girl leaders you need!
- Set up your dates, times and a place for your meetings!
- Go over the checklist of tasks to get ready for your first meeting!
- Payment: You can pay/sponsor your club, or ask your school, or find a sponsor or you can ask each girl to contribute $10-$20 each. It’s up to you everyone does it differently.
- You will then get access to the Leader Kit with your 12 agendas for each meeting! You never have to worry about your meetings or what to say. The leaders simply read the agenda and follow instructions. Girls are ready to lead, and this is the platform to do it!
A few rules of dreamLABs:
No drama. No Boys. No Gossip. No Phones. No Negativity.
It is a safe, fun place to connect, laugh, learn and grow together.
- Our 12 Leadership Principles that we teach:
1. Dream Big, Really Big! – Girls learn to identify goals and dreams to become women with vision.
2. Make Positive Friendships! – Girls learn to build healthy relationships, community, and collaboration.
3. Master a Greatness Mindset! – Girls learn to live and lead from their greatness mindset to overcome any challenge.
4. Have Self-Acceptance! – Girls learn self-esteem skills so they can lift themselves to their highest potential.
5. Practice Responsibility Daily! – Girls learn to be accountable for their own choices, communication, body, finances, & dreams.
6. Set Goals for Your Dreams! – Girls learn how to get clarity in their goals and the milestones to achieve them.
7. Lead by Your Actions! – Girls learn to lead every day and don’t wait for a title.
8. Practice Self-Care! – Girls learn the 5 Superpowers to care for their mind, body, & spirit so they live with balance, and not burnout.
9. Be Compassionate & Giving! – Girls learn the power of 1 and that they can be the change they want to see in the world.
10. Plan Your Work! – Girls learn planning and how to plan their work and work their plan.
11. Participate in Teamwork! – Girls learn to work in teams, ask for help & accomplish their role in the team.
12. Complete Things, Don’t Quit! – Girls learn to trust themselves to finish, not to quit.
The Important Legalities:
- Each club needs only one dreamLAB Leader Kit purchase below for only $269.
- The Kit/content is not to be shared please respect our Intellectual Property.
- The payment for this program is how we sustain our organization.
- It’s important that each club receives all the gifts, kit/content, support, and videos to get the full effect of the program.
Support and encourage the next generation
of leaders and world changers!