Fuel Your Dreams. Become Leaders. Change The World.
Shine Brightly Summit
First Saturday of each month
Next one Saturday, July 7th, 2018
Starts at 9:00 am – Doors open at 830am for coffee & bagels!
Bring the girl in your life!
Doors open at 8:30am with Coffee, Bagels & OJ and walk the pink carpet for pictures!
Presented by Girls Rule Foundation in partnership with CO+HOOTS Foundation
Sponsored by Bank of Arizona
- Time & Date: Saturday, July 7th, 2018
8:30-9:00 am – Doors Open, Registration and mingling, Coffee/Bagels, Pink carpet/pictures
9:00 am-12:00 pm – Speakers, activities, discussions,The Awesome Panel, The Dream Wall
12:00-12:30 pm – Stay to mix and mingle
- Theme: The theme for the July event is Practice Responsibility – the key to your big dreams! + Dream Wall Updates + a Scavenger Hunt!
- Who: Your monthly event to connect and learn with the girl in your life! All welcome! Designed for girls 12-18 who have big dreams! (moms, aunts, mentors, dads, grandmothers and leaders bring your teen girls).
- Monthly at: 1st Saturday of each month at CO+HOOTS Foundation – 221 E. Indianola Avenue Phoenix, AZ 85012
- Produced by: The Girls Rule Foundation in partnership with CO+HOOTS Foundation and sponsored by Bank of Arizon
- Wear your Girls Change The World T-shirt for an extra raffle ticket!!
- Pricing: Register below before July 6th for $10/person or PAY AT THE DOOR $15 (if not sold out).
- Don’t Forget that we plan 3 “outings” per year for this community to volunteer together out in our community. It’s our Go-Giver Event on August 18th at a local food bank – save the date and join us.
At this Summit:
This event is designed to be your monthly event to connect and learn with the girl in your life!
Our kids need connection, empowerment and leadership more than ever, will you join us?
Through this program, the attendees learn the empowerment and leadership skills they need to thrive as young women and become our next generation of leaders and world changers. This monthly summit is a great event for girls and their moms or dads (or adult/aunt/mentor/grandmother) not only to connect, but to learn skill sets and get inspired together.
Attendees enjoy inspirational speakers, activities, the dream wall and a panel discussion of young ladies about building confidence, setting goals, and achieving their dreams. If you and your girl have dreams and goals this is the event to attend! Attendees will leave with tools, ideas, access to their greatness, more friends, more confidence and ways to achieve their dreams that they didn’t have before!
Each month is a different theme in coordination with our 12 leadership principles.
Leadership Skills. Greatness. Strong Self-Esteem.
Laurie Sliva Dena Patton
SUMMIT QUESTIONS? Please email email@example.com call 480-282-4242 or 602-327-2619
EVENT DRESS CODE: Casual attire is appropriate. Please NO cut off shorts or half shirts. Bring a light sweater the room can get chilly.
ONSITE SUPERVISION: All girls need to be accompanied by an adult during the Summit. Girls and groups of girls under the age of 18 who are registered for the Shine Brightly Summit are the responsibility of their leader/guardian/parent – the Girls Rule Foundation is not responsible for their safety.
YOU MAY BE VIDEOTAPED OR RECORDED: The event is photographed and video taped. By registering you are allowing a photo release to Girls Rule to allow us to use the pictures.
PARKING: SEE below. See parking map below. If the parking lot is full please see the map below for legal street parking areas. Leave 5 minutes extra for parking/walking.
ADDRESS: 221 E. Indianola Avenue Phoenix, AZ 85012. CO+HOOTS is located in an elevated building (2nd floor) above their parking lot and there are stairs and an elevator for your use.
REGISTRATION CLOSES: July 6th 3:30pm. Register here before July 6th for $10/person or $15 at the door (if not sold out).
DOORS OPEN AT 8:30 am with Coffee, Bagels & OJ
THIS PROGRAM IS MADE POSSIBLE BY THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF BANK OF ARIZONA
Girls Rule Foundation became a 501c3 in 2013 to help girls
build leadership, self-confidence and bright futures.
The CO+HOOTS Foundation was founded in 2014 as the
nonprofit catalyst to CO+WORK, CO+BUILD and CO+CHANGE the world
through provided education, mentorship, intentional connections and leadership.