Welcome to our 6th Annual
Brilliant, Beautiful and Bold ROLE Model
Awards & Mentoring Program.
Each Fall we celebrate all of the nominees at our Annual BBB Nominee Reception in November, where we award 4 winners with $500 to further their dreams, a prize basket full of goodies and 1 year of leadership mentoring with our amazing mentors Laurie Sliva and Lori Severson, plus many extraordinary opportunities throughout the year.
We are proud of our 2018 Brilliant, Beautiful and
Bold Role Model Award WINNERS:
Aleena Valdez, 9th grader, Tolleson Union High School
Lainie Camou, 9th grader, Desert Ridge High School
Grace Johnson, 10th grader, Hamilton High School
Macy Velky, college freshman, Yavapai College
Nominations will open Sept 13th 2019 and close Oct 16th 2019.
The Nominee Reception will be Nov 9th 2019.
Nominees must meet these requirements:
- Be between 12 and 18 years of age and a U.S. citizen.
- Be a role model in her community or school and exhibiting leadership and positively impacting others in some ways.
- Provide her name, email, phone, age, grade and name of her current school.
- Provide name, email and phone of parent and nominator.
- The nominee, if she wins, will win $500 cash and be accountable for one 60 minute call per month w/ her success mentor who will help her work on her goals and dreams.
- We will announce the winners AT the Nominee Reception in November where the winners will be awarded. All nominees are encouraged to attend.
- Each nominee gets two complimentary tickets to the reception, additional tickets are $20.
What does it mean to be a Brilliant, Beautiful and Bold Role Model?….
- Brilliant – A girl who owns her own strengths and solves problems, fosters positive relationships, advocates for solutions not drama, she lives for ‘we’ instead of ‘me’. She creates solutions and makes her school or community a better place through her ideas and talents. She is a role model of solutions.
- Beautiful – A girl who listens to her beautiful heart. She often uses her time, money, voice or energy in local community involvement, volunteerism or making a difference for others in her family or school. She is a role model of kindness.
- Bold – A girl who shows courage and bravery in her dreams, actions, choices or leadership. She is not only pursuing her dreams and goals, but often helps others to succeed too. She has the boldness to take risks and has the confidence to win or lose with grace. She is a role model of bravery.
Be brilliant enough to own your strengths.
Be beautiful enough to listen to your heart.
Be bold enough to pursue your biggest dreams.
Thank you video to the supports and donors of this program:
2017 Brilliant, Beautiful and Bold Role Model Award WINNERS are:
- Yamile Martinez – 12th grade at Metro Tech High School
- Kylie Hunts-in-Winter – 9th grade at Arizona Connections Academy
- Stephanie Deleon – 12th grade at Buena High School; Sierra Vista
- Chloe Hiller – 9th grade at Arcadia High School
2016 Brilliant, Beautiful and Bold Role Model Award WINNERS are:
• Amaiya Brown, 8th grader, Odyssey Institute of Advanced International Studies
• Elizabeth Cameron, 9th grader, Pinnacle High School
• Macy Maine, 12th grader, Buena High School
• Hannah Mason, 8th grader, Pusch Ridge
- Annika Jackson from BASIS Scottsdale
- Jazzlyn Urenda from Bagdad High School
- Jessica Symmes from Desert Vista High School
- Rimona Rouf from Altadena Middle School
2014 Brilliant, Beautiful and Bold Role Model Award WINNERS:
- Zoe Berk from Xavier College Prep
- Nia Duplai from Verrado High School
- Leslie Schutte from Youngker High School
- Kate Whelty from Xavier College Prep
Join our #GirlsChangeTheWorld movement!
We are encouraging girls to learn the skills they need to know their worth and achieve their dreams. We are also encouraging women’s conferences and empowerment
efforts to include girls too.
“Empowered girls become empowered women who change the world”.
Get in action: Join the movement here.
About Girls Rule! Foundation: