- Our core values are how we run our organization:
1. We are committed to having team members, vendors and employees who know WHY our organization exists and are crusaders for the cause.
2. We are committed to clean communication – in all we do we lead by example in our words and actions. No drama, no negativity, no gossip. Ever.
3. We are committed to creating a fun and empowering environment in everything we do for our clients and our teams.
4. We are committed to leading with integrity and intention – we plan our work and work our plan.
5. We are committed to intentionally making wise and healthy choices that further the mission and efforts of the organization, not ourselves.
6. We are committed to creating a ‘we’ community of girls and women who encourage each other’s success within the organization and outside.
7. We are committed to working and leading from a place of love, focus, fearlessness and empowerment.
8. We are committed to having a fiscal responsible and financially well -running organization and make wise decisions to accomplish that.
9. We believe we are brilliant, beautiful and bold and willing to be the role models and advocates for that in the world for all girls and women.
10. We believe that it takes teamwork to make the dream work and ask for help and collaboration when needed.
- Who we are:
Girls Rule Foundation is a leader in empowerment, leadership and educational workshops and programs for girls ages 12-18. Girls Rule is an Arizona based 501c3 nonprofit that helps girls build leadership, self confidence and bright futures through our 5 educational programs. We have a passion to serve, empower and educate EVERY girl because EVERY girl matters.
- Our mission:
Our mission is to teach teen girls positive skill sets that will influence healthy choice making, create strong self esteem and build bright futures. Through leading our 5 programs our goal is to help girls stay on track, dream big and stay in school to be our next generation of leaders.
- Our Vision:
Our vision is to help create a generation of girls who dream big and know they have the skills and confidence to make their bright futures happen.
- Our five programs: Read more about our programs HERE
- Dream Big workshop – workshop focuses on leadership, dreams & self-esteem
- Brilliant, Beautiful and Bold workshop – workshop focuses on leadership, dreams & self-esteem
- Annual Mother Daughter Summit – 1 day Summit focuses on self-esteem, dreams,and leadership
- dreamLAB Afterschool Club – Girl-led after-school club focuses on dreams, leadership, friendships
- Summer Camp – 7 Day Overnight Camp focuses on leadership, entrepreneurship and empowerment
- Our mantra:
I believe in my dreams.
I believe in myself.
I am brilliant, beautiful and bold!
501(c)3 number 45-2923956