June 23 – 30 2018
Located in Northern AZ
Join our waiting list by filling out the below application
“Camp meant to me everything summer should be: friends, fun, learning, adventure and excitement.
To me it means that I could be the person I always wanted to be and do
the things I always wanted to do.” -Megan
This week-long Summer camp is designed for 25 girls who dream big and know they are leaders or want to be leaders. You know you were made to do great things and have big dreams, AND with the right tools, resources, education and mentorship you know that you can ROCK! You are a young woman who wants to have fun at camp, and at the same time wants an extraordinary experience that will help further you and your dreams! We hope you will join us!
The Girls Enjoy Fun Camp Activities:
- Campfire and Stargazing
- Ropes Course
- Horseback Riding
- Art ∙ Music ∙ Laughter
- Zip Line
In addition, the girls will have extraordinary learning in the areas of;
Empowerment, Leadership, Entrepreneurship, and STEM:
- Our 12 Leadership Principles
- Entrepreneur skills, money management and skill sets to build a business
- 2 Fun STEM classes taught by extraordinary women
We believe in girls and we believe in their dreams, and we feel that girls are the next generation of leaders. This camp is built on the knowledge that when girls are inspired to love who they are, know their worth, and build the skill sets that create a healthy, bright future they become unstoppable in their pursuit of their best self and their dreams.
Look at the 2017 camp pictures here!
“Wings camp gave me the tools that I need to become a successful, young woman and the confidence I need to overcome anything. It helped me to be the best me.” – Amber
- Dates: June 23-30, 2018
- Only 25 girls are accepted – all applications must be in by March 31st 2018
- Location: The ORME School in Mayer, AZ – A fun, beautiful and inspiring ranch 90 minutes North of Phoenix
- IMPORTANT: Drop off/Pick up: Parents drop off/pick up at camp. There is a parent briefing (approximately 90 minutes at drop off and at pick up)
- Questions: Call our office: 480-282-4242 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Produced by The Girls Rule Foundation 501c3 [45-2923956] est. in 2007
- To Apply: click on “apply here today” at the button below starting January 22, closes March 31st
- PRINT OUT THE CAMP FLYER HERE.
- Tuition: $499 per girl. SAVE $50 by bringing a friend – you both get $50 off when you come together!
- Only 25 girls are accepted. Application only. After you apply our camp director will call you within 10 days
- $100 Deposit will be due after your interview with our camp director.
- Includes 7 nights lodging includes linens and pillow on the bed; you may bring a sleeping bag if you like.
- Includes daily programming and activities.
- Includes 3 fresh, healthy and tasty meals are offered daily with 2 healthy snacks
- DATES TO KNOW:
- After you apply we will call you within 10 days to discuss your application
- All accepted applicants will receive the pack list on April 16th to help you prepare
- Includes 2 parent’s session (at drop off June 23 and pick up June 30) for parents (read the FAQ’s sheet below for details)
- Full tuition/remaining balance is due on or before May 17 2017
- PRINT OUT THE CAMP FLYER HERE.
Our purpose is simple.
We help girls become the next generation of leaders.
We help girls build healthy, empowered, successful lives.
We help girls build a path to their dreams and education.
We help girls know that they are brilliant, beautiful & bold as they are.
We help girls ignite their greatness and know their worth.
Our Camp Coaches:
All coaches are adults and are all certified coaches for this camp. These ladies are extraordinary leaders and successful women who are volunteers because their passion is to make a difference for girls.
Camper to Coach ratio: 3:1. – we create an exclusive, inclusive special environment where the girls truly build themselves and build each other.
In addition, there are two lead facilitators; Kendall Merritt and Dena Patton who are facilitators and trainers who will be bringing their years of leadership and facilitation to camp to create an extraordinary experience for the girls.
Take a look at 2017 camp pictures here!
“One of the most beautiful sounds I have ever heard is the sound of a beautiful strong woman’s voice once she has discovered her true worth.”
– Elizabeth Gilbert, Author of EAT PRAY LOVE
We are sold out for 2018. All applications are now going on a waiting list.
What do they have to say…..
“Camp was exactly what our family and our girl needed! Fantastic group of ladies coaching these girls. Can’t say enough good things about camp and the girls rule foundation.” – Joseph (Dad of attendee)
“It was the perfect camp for my daughter. The Parent orientation was a 10, the coaches gave us a lot of information about how the program works and how it will help my daughter.” –Reina (mom of attendee)
“Life changing!” This was a stepping stone for me and it helped me better understand who I am as a person and also made me realize that I had some pretty amazing qualities about myself” -Carly (attendee)
Produced by The Girls Rule Foundation
501c3 [45-2923956] est. in 2007 – read about our 4 programs here.