Girls Rule Foundation is a leader in empowerment and leadership programs
for girls ages 12-18 to help them become our next generation of leaders and world changers.
Our 5 empowerment & leadership programs:
- dreamLAB Afterschool Club – a 12 week after-school club for middle and high school girls. This program focuses on teaching the girls our 12 leadership principles (1 per week) and expanding their dreams, communication development, teaching empowerment tools & practicing teamwork/friendships to help them become leaders and change agents. – Deeply Impacts 200 clubs/2400 girls.
- 7 Day Summer Camp – A week long summer camp in Northern Arizona for girls 12-16. This program focuses on teaching the girls our 12 leadership principles and expanding their dreams, teaching empowerment tools, practicing teamwork/friendships, teaching self-management skills, teaching financial literacy, and building entrepreneurship and STEM skills. – Deeply Impacts 25 girls/families.
- Monthly Mother Daughter Summit – Mother/Daughter workshops designed specifically for teen girls and their moms (or women/guardian who support them). This program focuses on teaching the girls our 12 leadership principles (1 per month) and expanding their dreams, building their leadership skills, teaching empowerment tools & practicing teamwork/friendships. –Impacts 60 month/ 800 attendees year.
- Awards & Mentoring Program – Nominations open in August statewide! 4 girls will win $500 to further their dreams at our Annual Awards Reception Oct 12th and they will win a full year of success mentoring. this mentor program focuses on teaching the girls our 12 leadership principles and mentoring them in their education and dreams. – Deeply Impacts 75+ nominees/4 winners.
- Our #BBB movement – using social media, You Tube, Tshirts, stages and the media we are spreading our teachings and our messages about the importance of girl empowerment and leadership. Empowered girls become empowered women who change the world.