Girls Rule Foundation is a leader in empowerment and leadership programs
for girls ages 12-18 to help them become our next generation of leaders and world changers.
Our 5 Empowerment & Leadership Programs:
- dreamLABs After-School Club – a 12 week after-school club for middle and high school girls. This program focuses on teaching the girls our 12 leadership principles (1 per week) and expanding their dreams, communication development, teaching empowerment tools & practicing teamwork/friendships to help them become leaders and change agents – Impacts 200 clubs/2400 girls.
- Wings to Fly Summer Camp – a week long summer camp in Northern Arizona for girls 12-16. This program focuses on teaching the girls our 12 leadership principles and expanding their dreams, teaching empowerment tools, practicing teamwork/friendships, teaching self-management skills, teaching financial literacy, and building entrepreneurship and STEM skills – Impacts 25 girls/families.
- Shine Brightly Monthly Summit – monthly workshops designed specifically for teen girls and their mom (or dad/guardian/mentor) who support them. This program focuses on teaching the girls our 12 leadership principles (1 per month) and expanding their dreams, building their leadership skills, teaching empowerment tools & practicing teamwork/friendships – Impacts 60 attendees per month/ 800 attendees per year.
- The Brilliant, Beautiful & Bold Role Model Awards & Mentoring Program – Nominations open in August statewide! 4 girls will win $500 to further their dreams at our Annual Awards Reception on October 12th and they will win a full year of success mentoring. this mentor program focuses on teaching the girls our 12 leadership principles and mentoring them in their education and dreams – Impacts 75+ nominees/4 award winners.
- Our #BBB movement – using social media, YouTube, T-shirts, stages and the media we are spreading our teachings and our messages about the importance of girl empowerment and leadership. Empowered girls become empowered women who change the world.