We are on a quest to end disempowerment of girls worldwide.
Every girl has the right to know her worth and achieve her dreams. That is how we change the world.
When a girl is disempowered around her self-esteem, her money, her voice, her power, her leadership, or her worth, she is more likely to become a statistic, instead of a leader. Every girl is at risk of becoming a statistic. Read our statistics page where data fuels our fire.
We want girls to become resilient, not a statistic. We want girls to lead and live from their highest potential. Empowered girls become empowered women who change the world.
The Girls Change The World Movement (#girlschangetheworld) is a national and international crusade to empower girls.
This is headed up by our cofounder Dena Patton and was founded on the belief that there are three skill sets: empowerment/self-esteem, greatness mindset and leadership skills that are taught to girls 20 years too late (usually they are taught in our early career years). That. Is. Too. Late. How would it have changed your life if you had those skills at age 12 or 15? Girls need these skills more than ever because of the negative and disempowering pulls, temptations, distractions and messages they get on a daily basis. We are encouraging girls to learn these crucial skills so they can achieve their dreams and know their worth.
Every girl has the right to know her worth and achieve her dreams. That is how we change the world. At Girls Rule Foundation we started our movement to help raise awareness to schools, organizations, and parents about the importance of teaching girls these specific skills. You change a girls’ life when she goes from disempowered to empowered and equipped with these skill sets.
Want to join our movement? Here are some actions you can take:
- 1. Follow our facebook page (use #girlschangetheworld hashtag)
- 2. Follow our Instagram page (use #girlschangetheworld hashtag)
- 3. Download our Free App for Positive Morning Motivation – search ‘girls rule foundation’ in your app store
- 4. Make a donation here- donations and sponsors fuel our movement!
- 5. Join our email list to stay connected to the movement – click here
- 6. Start a dreamLAB after-school club with your group of girls – learn more here
- 7. Book us to speak at your women’s and girls events and conferences call 480-282-4242
- 8. Buy a Tshirt. Wear the Gear. Move the movement. Shop for a Tshirt or onesie click here
Learn more about our 4 empowerment and leadership programs.