Leadership. Friendship. Giving Back.
Ready to start your own after-school club?
Your dreamLAB Leader Kit is everything you need to start your club!
Each $59 Leader Kit includes:
- The Leadership Guide! The 12 content/lessons/activities for each of the 12 meetings – it’s all you need, just add your own personality!
- Support! You get email and app support from Girls Rule Foundation for any questions!
- Giving Back! A list of ideas to start the discussion about your community service project that your club will do at the end of the 12 weeks!
- Gifts! 12 brilliant, beautiful and bold pink bracelets are mailed to the person who buys the Leader Kit for your club members!
When you purchase the Kit below watch for your welcome email it will get you started immediately.
- How to find a sponsor: A female parent or teacher who will be the adult sponsor of your club and who can be present at the meetings.
- Flyers, graphics and ideas on how to invite girls to participate in your dreamLAB club.
- Easy steps to set your dates, times and a place for your meetings!
- An easy checklist of items to get ready for your first meeting!
- Your Leader Kit will arrive via email (digital download) – please print it out and put it in a folder or binder to keep it safe.
- It will walk you through how to run your club. It’s super easy – each of the 12 meetings have their own easy-to-follow agenda of discussions & activities.
- You never have to worry about your meetings or what to say – we got that covered in your Leader Kit! You just bring your own unique sparkle and leadership style.
- Feel free to get as creative as you want to set the tone for your club. Have music! Have snacks! Have fun!
- Take advantage of support: Email and app support with Girls Rule Foundation are accessible at any time. We also want to see pictures of your club and it just might be shared on our social media or picked for prizes!
- We do have a few rules: No drama. No Boys. No Gossip. No Negativity.
Each club needs only one dreamLAB Leader Kit and it has everything you need. (buy that below)
Each club needs to have a minimum of 5 girls and a maximum of 12 girls.
The 12 meetings consist of 3 core elements at each meeting:
The Dream Circle (30 min)- A fun way to work on dreams together
A Weekly Lab (20 min)- Each week you’ll explore one of the 12 leadership principles (rock star leaders in the making!)
An Open Lab (20 min)- Work on either: developing your dreams, planning your community project or engaging with a guest speaker.
10 reasons you’ll love running a dreamLAB club:
- You are drawn to make the world a better place
- You love that it is a platform for the girls’ leadership, dreams, and inspiration
- You know that girls with dreams become women with vision
- You love that it is about encouraging each other’s dreams
- You like gathering friends and having fun each week
- You like making a difference and being a positive influence
- You have big dreams and wants to further your bright future
- You love things that are positive
- You love that this club is unique and not like any other club in school!
- You love that it furthers your leadership skills for your life and bright future