The Dream Big workshop is a free 2 hour workshop for your group, team, nonprofit, or school. This popular workshop is where girls are encouraged to dream big and learn the tools, education and resources to achieve those dreams! It’s perfect for the girls at your school, organization, camp, group or nonprofit who are ages 12-18 and within the Phoenix, AZ area.
What is Included in the workshop?
This is a mobile workshop, which means we come to you. We always bring our ‘wear and share’ Brilliant, Beautiful and Bold bracelets for each attendee to remind them that they are brilliant, beautiful and bold just as they are.
There are four S.W.A.P modules to the workshop:
S – strong self esteem – what it is and how to build it.
W – wise choice making in school, in your leadership, in self care and in your dreams.
A – achieve their goals – goal setting, working the milestones, how to have focus
P – plan your work and work your plan, the 4 parts of how to map out your goals on a piece of paper to make it happen
They leave this Dream Big Workshop with a worksheet filled with the steps, choices, resources and milestones to fulfill their dream, along with the skills to build their self esteem so they know their dreams are possible.
The Workshop Requirements:
- Your group needs to have a minimum of 10 girls ages 12-18.
- We book workshops Monday-Friday, Saturdays by special appointment.
- The girls will need a pen/pencil and they will be writing so they need a hard surface of some kind
- There is no charge for this workshop it is supported by donations and grants
- If interested, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you
- If you have any changes after you are booked please call 480-282-4242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP
Our purpose is simple.
We help girls become the next generation of leaders.
We help girls build healthy, empowered, successful lives.
We help girls build a path for their dreams and education.
We help girls know that they are brilliant, beautiful & bold as they are.
We help girls ignite their greatness and know their worth.
Girls with dream become women with vision!