The 2016 Brilliant, Beautiful and Bold Role Model Award WINNERS are:
• Amaiya Brown, 8th grader, Odyssey Institute of Advanced International Studies
• Elizabeth Cameron, 9th grader, Pinnacle High School
• Macy Maine, 12th grader, Buena High School
• Hannah Mason, 8th grader, Pusch Ridge
THE BBB ROLE MODEL AWARD NOMINATIONS
WILL OPEN AUGUST 28, 2017!
Do You Know a Deserving Teen?
Between August 15, 2017 – October 6, 2017, Girls Rule Foundation will be accepting Nominations for our Brilliant, Beautiful and Bold Role Model Awards! The four winners receive $500 cash to further their dreams, plus a year of mentoring and a basket filled with great prizes, along with the title 2017 Brilliant, Beautiful and Bold Role Model Winner. We are looking for girls who are role models and leaders in their community and school who positively impacts others. She is a brilliant at helping others, she has a beautiful spirit and she is bold in her life and dreams. If you know a teen who is a role model who deserves this opportunity to win $500 cash and a mentor for a year, NOW is your chance to take action and nominate her!
Awards are made possible through our donors and sponsors made to the Girls Rule Foundation, a 501c3 organization that is a leader in empowerment, leadership and educational programs for girls ages 12-18 that helps girls build leadership, self confidence and bright futures through our 5 educational programs. For more information about the foundation, to donate or to find out how you or your company can get involved, visit here.
Brilliant, Beautiful and Bold is not just our awards, it’s our ‘mantra’ – we believe girls are brilliant, beautiful and bold just as they are. Our signature workshop, the Brilliant, Beautiful and Bold Workshop, is a one hour workshop that is free for all groups, schools, teams and nonprofits for girls ages 12-18 read more about it here. It’s also on every bracelet we give each girl who goes through one of our programs. The bracelet reminds that girl that she is brilliant, beautiful and bold just as she is.
Nominate a girl in your life who is an outstanding brilliant, beautiful and bold role model: Nominees must meet these requirements:
- Be between 12 and 18 years of age as of 10/28/17 and a U.S. citizen.
- Be a role model in her community or school and exhibiting leadership and positively impacting others in some ways.
- Provide name, email, phone, age, grade and name of current school.
- Provide name, email and phone of parent and nominator.
- The nominee, if she wins, will win $500 cash and be accountable for one 60 minute call per month w/ her dream mentor who will help her work on her goals and dreams.
- The winners must be present at the 5th Annual Shine Brightly Summit in Tempe, AZ. We are also having a fun reception the Friday prior where we will be celebrating ALL nominees the night before the Summit. Summit & reception tickets here.
- Email any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline to submit nominations: October 6, 2017 @3PM (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Nomination application is below and you will get a confirmation once it is submitted.No other materials are needed.
- Scholarship recipients will be selected from the sole application based on your submission below.
- 4 Scholarship recipients will be announced at the 5th Annual Shine Brightly Summit in October in Tempe, AZ.
- The awards committee will pick the 4 winners based on the nominators submission below.
- There will be between 50-150 girls nominated for these awards.
- The awards committee welcome all female, U.S. citizens ages 12-18 to be nominated.
The Nomination form will open on August 28th. Join our newsletter to be updated on the open/release dates.