Join our movement! Girls Rule Foundation is inviting you to consider serving on one of our 2018 Committees.
Before applying please read about:
- Our Purpose
- Our Values
Committee Requirements & Requests – PLEASE read thoroughly:
- You are inspired by our mission and wish to help elevate the impact, resources and reach of Girl’s Rule Foundation.
- You are committed to offering your time, energy and expertise needed by the committees. (Serving a term of up to 2 years)
- You enjoy collaboration and working with a team to accomplish the mission.
- You are looking for an opportunity that offers emotional intelligence, transformation, empowerment and leadership.
- You are self-motivated and lead an empowered life and would like to help create the same opportunities for girls 12-18.
There are four 2018 committees –
Each Committee has varied time commitments throughout the year.
1. The Philanthropy Committee: Click HERE for details
Core objective is to raise money and secure sponsorships so Girls Rule can sustain it’s mission and organization
2. The School Outreach Committee: Click HERE for details
Core objective is help build awareness/outreach about our national after-school program school program – to middle and high schools
3. The Summer Camp Committee: Click HERE for details
Core objective is to help plan and run our 8 day leadership summer camp held June 23-30 in northern AZ
4. The Monthly Shine Brightly Summit Committee: Click HERE for details
Core Objective is to help plan and run our monthly Summit (mother daughter program held in Phoenix – 3 hour interactive workshop)
Submit your interest form here.
A Girls Rule Representative will contact you to further discuss your questions and committee interest: